《英语口语王》第4部分:第六章 出租车英语
第一节 接待乘客
▼招呼乘客
您是布莱克先生吗?我是来接您的。 Are you Mr. Black? I’ve come to pick you up.
我能为您效劳吗?Can I help you?
请上车。 Please get in.
=Please step in.
=Please hop in.
欢迎乘坐我的出租车! Welcome to take my taxi!
我来帮您拿行李。 Let me help you with your luggage.
我把这些包放到行李箱里行吗? Can I put these bags in the trunk?
要帮忙吗? Would you like any help?
=Need some help, sir?
请从这边上车。 Please step in from this side.
去哪儿? Where to?
=Where are you going?
=Where would you like to go?
对不起,您能再说一遍吗? Pardon?
=I beg your pardon.
在哪儿? Where is that?
哪个机场? Which airport?
我能看一下地址吗? May I have a look at the address?
您能在地图上给我指出来吗? Could you show me that place on the map?
请在沿途告诉我怎么走。 Please point out the way to there as we go along.
开车只有二十分钟的路程。 It’s only a twenty-minute drive.
A: Is that place far from here? 那个地方离这儿远吗?
B: It’s only a twenty-minute drive.
开车只有二十分钟的路程。
我们十分钟就能到那儿。 We’ll be there in ten minutes.
A: I’m in a hurry. 我很赶时间。
B: We’ll be there in ten minutes. 我们十分钟就能到那儿。
我没有把握,但我尽力而为。 I’m not sure. But I will try my best.
A: Can you get there before 3 o’clock?
你能在三点之前到那儿吗?
B: I’m not sure. But I will try my best.
我没有把握,但我尽力而为。
请系好安全带。 Please buckle up.
=Please fasten your seat belt.
请用力关门。 Slam the door, please.