英语巴士网

AT A RESTAURANT 在餐馆 b

分类: 实用英语 

9. A:Are you ready tosgroupsnow?

你们准备要点菜了吗?

A:Would you like tosgroupsnow?/May I take your order?

现在点菜吗?

B:Yes, I'll have the roast chicken dinner.

我要烤鸡套餐。

10. A:What's today’s specialty?

今天的特色菜是什么?

B:It's French onion.

是法式洋葱。

11. A:What would you like for your main dish?

您的主菜要什么?

B:Beefsteak.

牛排。

12. A:May I have the menu, please?

What do you recommend?

请把菜单给我,你建议点些什么菜?

B:Will you try swordfish?

要不要试试剑鱼?

13. A:How would you like your steak served?

您喜欢吃几成熟的牛排?

B:Medium rare, please.

半熟的。

14. A:Waiter, would you please be here for a moment?

服务员,可不可以过来一下?

B:Yes, what can I do for you?

好的。我能为您效劳吗?

A:May I get the menu?

可以给我菜单吗?

B:Here's the menu. We have the list of special dishes on the last page of the menu.

这是菜单,在菜单的最后一栏,是特色菜的一览表。

15. A:Welcome! Can I help you?

欢迎光临,我能为您效劳吗?

B:I want a Big Mac, a smallsgroupsof French fries and a medium coke.

我要一个巨无霸,一份小薯条和一中杯可口可乐。

A:Is that all? How about an apple pie?

就这些吗?来个苹果派吧?

B:No. Thanks.

不,谢谢。

A:Is that for here or to go?

是在这儿吃还是带走?

B:For here.

在这儿吃。

A:Here you are, sir. That'25 Yuan, please.

给你,先生。一共25元。

16. A:Could I see the menu?/Show me the menu, please.

我能看看菜单吗?/请把菜单拿来。

A:What's the local specialty here?/What do you recommend?

这儿的特色菜是什么?/你推荐什么?

B:The restaurant is noted for steak.

这儿最有名的是牛排。

A:OK, We'll take it. We’d like it rare.

好吧,就要这,做得嫩点儿。

B:What about your drink?/Some thing to drink?

喝的呢?/要来点饮料吗?

A:I prefer sherry.

我要雪利酒。

C:A cup of tea for me, please./A bottle of water, please.

请给我一杯茶。/请来一瓶水。

17. A:Would you like anything else?

还想来点别的吗?

B:No, I'm stuffed./I’ve had enough.

噢,不,我吃得太饱了。/够了。

Settle accounts 结账

1. A:May I have the bill, please?

理单。

B:Let me have the bill, please.

我来理单。

A:It's my treat today. I’ll pay.

今天我请客。

B:Let's go dutch this time.

这次我们各付各的。

2. A:Thank you, this is your tip.

谢谢了,这是给你的小费。

B:Thank you, Sir.

谢谢,先生。

3. A:This is on me, I insist.

一定得让我付。

B:We can't let you do that.

我们不能让你付。

C:Let's compromise. How about making it a Dutch treat?

我们折中一下吧,各付各的怎么样?

4. A:The check, please.

请结账。

B:Here you are, I hope you enjoy your dinner.

给您账单,我希望你们吃得满意。

A:Do I have to pay you or the cashier?

我是把钱付给你还是收银员?

B:Pay me, please.

请付给我。

C:Thank you for your dinner.

谢谢您,请我吃了这么好的晚餐。

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目