经典电影求婚对白:音乐之声SoundOfMusic
-Yes?
-什么呢?
-Well, uh...
-这个,呃……
-Nothing was the same when you were away and...
-从你来后,家里一切都变了……
-it'll be all wrong again after you leave.
-你走后,一切可能又会变糟了。
-And I just thought perhaps you might, uh...
-我只是在想你也许会……
-change your mind?
-改变一下心意?
-I'm sure the baroness
-我想夫人
-will be able to make things fine for you.
-一定会把家里的事替你布置得妥当的。
-Maria,
-玛丽亚,
-there isn't going to be any baroness.
-男爵夫人不再留下来了。
-There isn't?
-真的吗?
-No.
真的。
-I don't understand.
-我不能明白。
-Well, we've, um, called off our engagement, you see, and--
-我们取消婚约了,你知道,还有……
-Oh, I'm sorry.
-我真抱歉。
-Yes.
-是的。
-You are?
-你是这样的吗?
-Mm-hmm.
-嗯。
-You did?
-你真的这么做了吗?
-Yes.
-是的。
-Well, you can't marry someone when you're...
-你不能娶了某人……
-in love with someone else.
-却是爱着另外一个人。
-Can you?
-你能吗?
-The Reverend Mother always says,
-大修女一定会说,
-"When The Lord closes a door,
-“主关上了一扇门,
-somewhere he opens a window."
又打开了一扇窗。”
-What else does the Reverend Mother say?
-大修女又说了什么事了呢?
-That you have to look for your life.
-你必须追寻自己的生命。
-Is that why you came back?
-这就是为什么你回来的原因?
-And have you found it...
-那你有没有找到它……
-Maria?
-玛丽亚?
-I think I have.
-我想我找到了。
-I know I have.
-我知道我找到了。
-I love you.
-我爱你。
-Maria. Is there anyone I should go to, to ask permission to marry you?
-玛丽亚。我们应该去问谁,求他让你嫁给我?
-Well, why don't we ask--
-我想我们去问……
- The children? - The children?
-孩子们吗?-孩子们吗?