海关英语对话:海关检查
Passport official: Good morning. Can I see your passport?
早上好。我能看看你的护照吗?
Passenger: Here you are.
给你。
Passport official: Thank you very much. Are you a tourist or here on business?
非常感谢。你是旅游者还是来这里出差?
Passenger: I'm a tourist.
我是游客。
Passport official: That's fine. Have a pleasant stay.
护照官员:好的。祝您行程愉快。
Passenger: Thank you.
谢谢。
Customs official: Good morning. Do you have anything to declare?
早上好。你有什么要申报的吗?
Passenger: I'm not sure. I have two bottles of whiskey. Do I need to declare that?
我不确定。我有两瓶威士忌。我需要申报吗?
Customs official: No, you can have up to 2 quarts.
不,你最多可以带两夸脱。
Passenger: Great.
太好了。
Customs official: Have you brought any food into the country?
你带什么食物到这个国家来了吗?
Passenger: Just some cheese I bought in France.
只是我在法国买的一些奶酪。
Customs official: I'm afraid I'll have to take that.
恐怕我要留下那个。
Passenger: Why? It's just some cheese.
为什么?只是一些奶酪。
Customs official: Unfortunately, you are not allowed to bring cheese into the country. I'm sorry.
不幸的是,你不能带奶酪入境。我很抱歉。
Passenger: OK. Here you are.
好的。给你。
Customs official: Thank you. Anything else?
谢谢。还有别的吗?
Passenger: I bought a T-shirt for my daughter.
我给我女儿买了一件T恤。
Customs official: That's fine. Have a nice day.
没关系。祝你今天愉快。
Passenger: You, too.
你也是。