英语巴士网

英语口语会话800句Unit 10:减肥瘦身

分类: 实用英语 

英语口语会话800句,精心编选800句每天生活必用的英语会话句型,并根据不同场景及使用时机设计了对话单元,将句型融入对话中。今天的主题是谈论健康减肥瘦身时常说的话。

英语口语会话800句Unit 20 减肥瘦身

Come on!
拜托!

A: I am too fat!
我好胖喔!
B:Come on,you're just well-built!
拜托!你看起来体形不错嘛!

How's that possible?
那怎么可能?

A:I heard that there's a kind of pill.If you take it, you can lose 20 kliograms in one week.
我听说有一种药丸,吃了就可以在一星期内瘦20公斤喔.
B:How's that possible? It's got to be unhealthy.
那怎么可能?而且也不健康.

I do push ups every day.
我每天做俯卧撑.

A:I do push ups every day before I go to bed.
我每天睡觉前都会做俯卧撑。
B:No wonder your arms and tummy are firm.
难怪你的手臂和肚子那么结实.

Sure!
当然啦!

A:Do you know any cheap and easy way to keep my waist slim?
你有没有便宜简单的方法使腰变得苗条?
B:Sure,you can try the hula hoop.
当然有啦!你可以试试摇呼啦圈。

It is better for you to...
你最好是...

A: It's better for you to consult a doctor about your diet.
你最好是向医生咨询请教调节饮食一事。
B: I agree !After all,I want to lose weight not my health.
我同意!毕竟我要减肥可不是要失去我的健康。

Why don't we just...?
为什么不要...?

A: Let's play basketball !so I can burn some calories.
我们来打篮球!这样我就可以燃烧掉一些热量。
B: Why don't we just watch a game on TV?
为什么不干脆看电视转播球赛?

I heard that...
我听说...

A: Gee !Amy looks so different from last week.
天啊!Amy看起来和上星期变好多喔。
B: I heard she went to the plastic surgeon and extracted the fat from her waist ,thighs and hips.
我听说她去找整形医师,他们帮她把腰大腿部的脂肪抽掉了。

How did you do it?
你怎么做到的?

A: Look! I lost 5 kilograms.
看!我瘦了5公斤。
B: How did you do it ?You still eat a lot!
你怎么做到的?你还是吃的很多啊!

That's why I haven't lost any weight.
所以我都瘦不下来。

A:I eat what I should eat,but I quit eating after 10 p.m.
我照常吃该吃的,但我把十点以后的宵夜戒了。
B:oh!That's why I haven't lost any weight.
哦!这就是我瘦不下来的原因。

You need to...
你需要去...

A: You need to do some exercise and keep a good diet.
你需要去做一些运动并且维持良好的饮食。
B: I know but I'm just lazy.
我知道,但我就是太懒惰了。

I want to get rid of...
我想要甩掉一些...

A:Jessie.Would you like to go jogging with me? I want to get rid of some weight.
Jessie,我一起去慢跑好么?我想要减掉一些体重。
B: Can we start by walking?
我们可不可以走路开始?

What is that?
那是什么啊?

A:What is that?
那是什么啊?
B:It is a special belt.It beeps when I’m not standing or sitting properly.
这是一种特殊的腰带。当你的站姿或坐姿不适当时它会嘟嘟响。

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目