英语巴士网

《窈窕奶爸》精彩语句

分类: 影视英语 

We've just grown apart.

我们产生了隔阂/我们变得疏远。

I'd love to get reacquainted.

我想重新认识你。

How is the old battle-axe?

母夜叉怎么样了?

You don't have to be so graphic with her.

你不用说得这么形象吧?

I'll have to get back to you.

我再打给你。

Let's go in for the kill.

来认真的了。

I'd love some heavy cooking.

我很喜欢在厨房里大干一场的。

She's got daggers for you.

她很针对你。

Oh, it reeks of taste!

你真有品味!

Daniel is a... very difficult man to live with.

丹尼尔他……你跟他住在一起会很辛苦的。

A job I could really sink my teeth into!

一份非常适合我的工作!

I know you're used to loosey-goosey. But I run a much tighter ship.

我知道你们过去散漫惯了。但我是很严格的。

Don't fuss with me.

不要惹我。

And we can't tell Nattie, cos she'll blow my cover.

我们也不能告诉兰蒂,因为她会揭穿我。

Start from scratch.

从头开始。

Everyone else I knew was so organized, so scheduled.

我认识的人的生活都是条条板板的。

And he was always between jobs.

他总是在换工作。

Anything you need, put it on my tab.

你要什么,都算在我的账上。

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目