《博物馆奇妙夜3》精彩语句
1. New York's glitterati have all turned out... for what has promised to be a memorable evening... filled with the dazzling special effects... and technical wizardry.
今晚纽约名流齐聚一堂,注定将是个令人难忘的夜晚,这里有令人眼花缭乱的特效和精彩的魔术表演。
2. Thank you for your patronage and for your unwavering support of this fine institution.
感谢您的光临和对这个优秀机构的鼎力支持。
3. Just hang on. Stick to the script.
稍安勿躁,按照剧本来。
4. Something took hold of us like an evil spell!
我们像被魔咒控制了一样。
5. You know that sound of when you're hiding in a trash bin fearing for your life because a Tyrannosaurus rex is using it as a Hacky Sack?
你知道躲在垃圾桶里担心着小命不保,因为霸王龙雷克斯在把装着你的垃圾桶当球踢时的那种声音吗?
6. You're in so much trouble.
你摊上事儿了。
7. Dad, you didn't go to college. You turned out fine.
爸爸,你没上大学,现在混得也不错。
8. So that must be well wicked being a security guard in America.
在美国当保安一定很过瘾吧。
9. You have a noble face, Nick.
你长了一张贵族脸,尼克。
10. I don't understand one thing that's going on here.
到底怎么了?我完全一头雾水。
11. A true knight never shirks his duties.
真正的骑士绝不逃避责任。