英语巴士网

经典英文电影里触动你心弦的那些小句子

分类: 影视英语 

让我们一起来回顾那些经典电影里,触动你心弦的那些小句子吧

所谓经典,就是我们所惧怕的时间,它却完全不怕

《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

Land is the only thing in the worldworth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for.Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now.Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

I think it's hard winning a war with words.

我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

I never give anything without expecting something inreturn.I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

In spite of you and me andthe whole silly world going to pieces around us,I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

You're throwing away happiness with both hands.

And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back.After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

We become the most familiar strangers.

我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。

《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

Outwardly,I was everything a well-brought up girl should be.Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。

There is nothing I couldn't give you,there is nothing I would deny you,if you would not deny me.Open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以,把你的心交给我吧。

What the purpose of university is tofind a suitable husband.

读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。

Remember, they love money,so just pretend like you own a goldmineand you're in the club.

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

I love waking up in the morningand not knowing what's going to happen,or who I'm going to meet,where I'm going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it.

You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next.You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

Work hard! Work will save you.Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。

You make millions of decisions that mean nothing

and then one day your order takes outand it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。

You know,you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。

People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱。

You know it's easier to get killedby a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。

Why would you want to be with someonewho doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

Everybody panics before they get married.

每个人婚前都会紧张的。

Your destiny can be your doom.

命运也许会成为厄运。

I don't want to be someonethat you're settling for.

I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

What if something had happened to you?

What if I couldn't get to you?

What would I have done without you?

You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?

如果没有你我该怎么办?

你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目