冒昧用英文怎么说
冒昧的英文:
liberty
take leave to
To rash upon an affair heedlessly
冒昧从事
She made a forward remark.
她讲了一句冒昧的话。
It is not presumption on my part
在我这方面不算冒昧。
A great piece of presumption
极为冒昧[无礼,放肆]的事
I take leave to differ from you.
恕我冒昧,我不敢苟同。
We think you may like to participate in our rehearsal.
我们冒昧邀请您参加我们的排练。
I shall venture on a mild protest.
我要冒昧提一个温和的抗议。
I venture that you are behaving foolishly.
我冒昧说一句,你的做法很愚蠢。
Please pardon my presumption in writing to you.
请原谅我很冒昧地写信给你。
We take the liberty to day of sending you samples of wheat.
今天,我们冒昧送去小麦样品。
n. 自由;解放,释放;许可;冒犯,放肆
Liberty is not license
自由不等于放纵
Those prisoners are dreaming of liberty.
这些囚犯们梦想着获得释放。
Liberties are enjoyed by all citizens.
公民皆享有自由权。
v. 拿,取;带;获得;采取;承担;吃;耗费;乘,搭;以为;理解;走;抓住
a catch; a take; a taking
捕获量
take a nap; take a snooze
小睡一下;睡午觉
take service with
在¥帮佣
v. 离开;出发;舍弃;脱离;辞去;遗忘;听任;留下;交托
n. 休假;许可;辞别
To leave;vacate.
离开;撤出
I leave that to you.
这都留给你啦。
Leaves die, fall, and shrivel.
叶子凋零、飘落枯萎了。