徘徊观望伺机作案的英文怎么说
徘徊观望伺机作案的英文:
loiter with intent
v. 闲逛;游荡;徘徊
You should not loiter your time away.
你不应该虚度光阴。
We noticed sever al men loitering about the bridling last night.
昨天夜里我们看到有几个人在楼附近荡来荡去。
Two youths loitering near a supermarket were pulled in on suspicion
两个在超级市场附近闲逛的青年因涉嫌被带往警察局审问。
Don't loiter on your way home from school.
不要在放学回家的路上闲逛。
Women scream after their children for loitering in the gutter, or, worse still, against the husband who comes reeling from the gin shop
娘儿们看到孩子在污水沟里打滚,更坏的是,看到她们的男人喝得醉醺醺的,在街上摇摇摆摆晃晃走来,于是使尖声叫骂。
n. 意图,含义
adj. 专心的,热切的
I have no intention of disclosing their names.
我无意泄露他们的姓名。
You must have mistaken my intentions.
你一定是误会了我的意图了。
He is motivated by good intentions.
他的动机是善良的。
The intention of the clause is clear.
那条款的含意是清楚的。
However, their intentions are honourable.
然而,他们的初衷是高尚的。