排解的英文怎么说
排解的英文:
intervene between
untangle
an impenetrable difficulty
难以排解的困境
An impenetrable difficulty
难以排解的困境
He is an expert at trouble-shooting.
他是位排解争端的能手。
He is an expert at troubleshooting.
他是位排解争端的能手。
She went for a brisk walk to work off her frustration.
她快步走了一会儿,以排解心中的沮丧。
If I've had a bad day I'll work it off by cooking.
我要是哪天不顺心,就去做饭排解一下。
The political apparatus set up by the government is used to settle industrial disputes.
政府建立的该政治机构是用来排解产业纠纷的。
His way of coping was to throw himself into work, and he began to reinvent himself
全身心地投入工作是他排解的办法。他开始重新发现自己。
Indeed, after serious thinking of these things, I should be very melancholy, and sometimes it would last a great while
的确,我认真地把这些事情思考过后,感到闷闷不乐,有时好半天都排解不开。
v.[I]
1.出面;介入
2.插嘴;打断(别人的话)
3.阻碍;阻挠;干挠
4.介于…之间
I will come if nothing intervenes.
假若没有别的事,我一定来。
You'd better not intervene in their dispute.
你最好还是不要介入他们的争端。
I am powerless to intervene in the matter.
我对调停此事无能为力。
prep. 在...之间;私下;来往于…之间;由…分担(分享);总共
adv. 在中间
Between ourselves
秘密地说
Interaction between systems or between properties of a system.
系统间或一个系统的各种特性之间的相互作用。
You have your choice between the two.
在这两个之中,你有选择权。