七上八下的英文怎么说
分类: 英语词汇
七上八下的英文:
[Literal Meaning]
seven/up/eight/down
to be agitated
[解释]
形容心里慌乱、不安。
[Explanation]
to be perturbed
[例子]
听到收音机里说家乡发洪水了,我的心里七上八下的。
[Example]
On hearing that my hometown was flooded, my heart was agitated.
[英文等价词]
on tenterhooks
An uncertain but unceasing disquiet is upon me
不知道什么缘故,我始终觉得心里七上八下的。
In an unsettled state of mind
七上八下
Fifteen Buckets to draw water from a well/seven up and eight down
十五只吊桶打水,七上八下
His heart clanged like fifteen buckets in a single well
他心头上十五个吊桶打水,七上八下。
Some intellectuals are now unsettled
有些知识分子现在是十五个吊桶打水,七上八下。
I haven't had time to arrange everything, so I'm all at sixes and sevens.
我没来得及把每件事都安排好,因此心里七上八下的。
I haven't had time to arrange everything,so I'm all at sixes and sevens.
我没来得及把每件事都安排好,因此心里七上八下的.