穷光蛋的英文怎么说
穷光蛋的英文:
pauper
poor wretch
penniless vagrant
nillionaire
The (or A) beggar may sing before the thief (or footbad)
既是穷光蛋,何虑窃贼偷
They don't need me among their number, either to brighten the record of patriotism or to increase the roll of paupers.
他们不需要我去加入他们的队伍,无论是为爱国主义史册添一分光彩还是给穷光蛋名单加上一个名字。
He took my dreadful exhibition of receipts, he put on his glasses, he took his pen, and presto! —I was a pauper!
他接过了那些琳琅满目的、为数惊人的收入凭证,戴上眼镜,提起了笔,接着,一眨眼工夫!——我已经变成了一个穷光蛋!
n. 贫民,被救济者,穷人
Legend have it that the fairy princess fall in love with a pauper.
据传说,那位仙女般的公主爱上了一个贫儿。
Legend has it that the fairy princess fell in love with a pauper.
〞据传说,那位仙女般的公主爱上了一个贫儿。〞
They don't need me among their number, either to brighten the record of patriotism or to increase the roll of paupers.
他们不需要我去加入他们的队伍,无论是为爱国主义史册添一分光彩还是给穷光蛋名单加上一个名字。
adj. 贫穷的;贫乏的;卑鄙的;可怜的;乏味的;缺少的;谦卑的
n. 穷人
They are poor but proud.
他们虽穷但很自重。
She is poor but quite respectable.
她虽穷,人品却很端正。
The poorness of the play disappointed the audience.
这出剧的拙劣令观众失望了。
n. 可怜的人;恶棍
Oh, what have you done, you wretch!
噢,你都干了些什么,你这个混蛋!
What a wretched existence the people in the slums!
这个贫民窟区的人们过着多么令人悲惨的生活啊!
I feel really confused and wretched.
我觉得十分迷惘,难过极了。