收悉用英语怎么说
收悉的英文:
【计】 AK
Your favour of yesterday covering a chequie of $100 is duly to hand.
您昨天的信和所附来的100美元的支票均已收悉。
Your mail has been received with thanks.
贵函已收悉
We have duly received your letter of ...
刚刚收悉你方...月...日来信.
Please call me when you roger it.
当你收悉到了,给我打个电话。
We have received your letter dated 6th February.
2月6日来函收悉
I didn't receive an acknowledgement of my application.
对我的申请,我还没有收到复信告知收悉。
Delighted! Will call at 2 p.m. tomorrow.
来条收悉,定于明天下午两点拜访。
"Your favour of the 7th July is at hand, and thank you for your order for ..."
"7月7日的贵函收悉,感谢您订购下列货物..."
"In reply to your letter, we are pleased to inform you that we have shown the sample to our Buyer."
"贵函收悉,我们已将样品提交本公司的买方,特此奉告"
We have received your favour of yesterday's date, and have pleasure in enclosing you our samples as follows
贵公司昨日的来信收悉,我们将送去下列样品。