说真的的英文怎么说
说真的的英文:
by my faith
upon my faith
Guys, seriously, it's gonna get...
伙计们, 说真的...
"in faith (=by my faith, upon my faith)"
实在!说实话!说真的!的确!
Truly I have been very unsophisticated in my ambitions.
说真的,我的志向是非常纯正的。
She’s better than ninety-nine folk out of a hundred, I tell you!
说真的,她这人真是百里挑一!
The element of fraud, indeed, permeated American life.
说真的,当时渗透在美国生活中的尽是些假货。
"I do not think his lecture is very interesting, actually. "
说真的,我觉得他讲的课没趣。
In all truth, I feel the credit must go to the director.
说真的,我觉得荣誉应归于导演。
I mean, really, which would you rather have – a grilled Texas ribeye, or a piece of squash?
我的意思是,说真的,一块德克萨斯烤牛排,或一块南瓜,你宁愿选哪个?
"Are you a Liberal or a Conservative?" "Neitger really: betwixt and between."
“你是自由党党员还是保守党党员?”“都不是,说真的。我是中间派。”
Indeed, there is a succession here, from Mrs. Stowe to jewett and then to Willa Cather
说真的,我们在这里可以看到,从斯托夫人到朱厄特,再到威拉?凯瑟是一脉相承的。
n. 信任,相信,宗教信仰,宗教,诚意,善意
As faithful as a dog.
像狗一般的忠诚。
"in faith (=by my faith, upon my faith)"
实在!说实话!说真的!的确!
Faith, which does not doubt is a dead faith.
没有怀疑的信念是无生命的信念。
Love asks faith, and faith asks firmness.
爱情要求忠诚,忠诚要求坚定。
Faith is stronger than reason.
宗教信仰比推理劝说更具威力.
prep. 在...上;紧接着;逼近;根据;走上...;爬上...
He stepped upon the alter.
他走上圣坛。
To bear hard upon;press.
使痛苦不堪对某人施加困难;逼迫
press hard upon
进逼|压迫|穷追
call upon; call on
应用;访问;号召;呼吁
Lay stress on / upon
着重,重视