索性的英文怎么说
索性的英文:
frankly
bluntly
directly
He suggested that they not return home at all but go to Chungking and look up Chao Hsin-mei.
他主张索性不要回家,到重庆找赵辛楣。
Instead of putting it off and hastening along, she yielded herself up to the pull, and stood passively still
她并没把棘树用手摘开,往前快快走去,却就着棘树这一拉的劲儿,索性就老老实实地站住了。
As well be hung for a sheep as a lamb
一不做二不休,要干索性大干。
"Speak clearly if you speak at all, Carve every word before you let it fall"
要说就索性说得一清二楚,说出前每句话要字斟句酌
I might as well tell you, Governor, that you can't shout me down.
我索性告诉你吧,州长,你总吓不倒我。
If he had just gone boldly and brazenly ahead, he could at least have avoided Kao Sung-nien's bullying
假如索性大胆老脸,至少高松年的欺负就可以避免。
And at length even Pluto began to experience the effects of my ill-temper.
最后,我索性把普路托也当做出气筒了。
Smith always said he would quit, so they finally called his bluff.
史密斯总是说他要辞职不干,最后他们索性请他真的辞职。
As if to forestall any more questions, he began to jog through the sand.
像是为了免得对方再多问似的,他索性在沙滩上小跑起来。
He remained motionless, but gnashing his teeth and wringing his hands with fury
所以他索性倒在船舱里,怒吼了一声,恨恨地咬着自己的手。
adv. 坦诚地;坦率地(讲)
And it is only fair to tell you frankly that I am fearfully extravagant.
但我向您说实话才对,我一向花钱如水。
Frankly I cannot imagine how any manager can afford to get rid of it.
坦率地说我不能想象哪个经理能摆脱得了它。
Frankly I can't imagine how any manager could afford to get rid of it.
坦率地说我不能想象哪个经理能摆脱得了它。
adv. 形容词blunt的副词形式;率直地
To put it bluntly, he became a pain.
坦白地说,他成了个令人头疼的人。
I told him bluntly that the survival of his PR department depends largely on the magnanimity of his chief executive officer (CEO)
我直截了当回答:他的部门的存活率,很大程度上取决于他的执行总裁有多大量。
adv. 径直地,直接地,坦率地;正好地,恰好;立即,立刻
conj. 一…就…
He will be there directly.
他马上就到那儿。
We'll be off directly.
我们要立刻动身了。
The pollen is shed directly on the stigma.
花粉直接散落在柱头上。