坦白说的英文怎么说
坦白说的英文:
Frankly speaking
to be blunt;To be frank
坦白说
To put it baldly, if you don't stop smoking you cannot be cured of the disease
坦白说,假使你不戒烟,这病就治不好。
"To be frank, I don't like you."
"坦白说,我不喜欢你。"
She confessed stealing the money.
她坦白说她偷了钱。
To put it baldly, if you don't stop smoking you cannot be cured of the disease.
坦白说,假使你不戒烟,这病就治不好。
The police urged the criminal to make a clean breast of everything.
警察督促犯人坦白说出一切。
One day the hubby got suspicious and asked, Tell me the truth, dear.Is this third child really mine?
一天,丈夫很怀疑地问:“坦白说,亲爱的,老三真的是我的孩子吗?”
Mrs. Jerky: Well, to be quite frank, I'm not so hot, young lady. This morning, my dog got hit by a car.
哲琪太太:嗯,坦白说,我不很好,小姐。今天早上我的狗被一辆车撞了。
adv. 坦诚地;坦率地(讲)
And it is only fair to tell you frankly that I am fearfully extravagant.
但我向您说实话才对,我一向花钱如水。
Frankly I cannot imagine how any manager can afford to get rid of it.
坦率地说我不能想象哪个经理能摆脱得了它。
Frankly I can't imagine how any manager could afford to get rid of it.
坦率地说我不能想象哪个经理能摆脱得了它。
She had allowed him up to this point to talk so frankly that he had no expectation of shocking her by this ejaculation.
到现在为止,戴西一直让他大胆直言,并没有不快的表示,因此他丝毫没有料到,刚才他那一声惊叹,竟会使她大为震怒。
It's some freakish garish beauty pageant that has nothing, frankly to do with health and welfare.
它是某种奇特扎眼的选美,坦率地说与健康和福利毫无关系。
v. 谈话;说话;提起;会讲;…行话;演讲;代表;表明;显示;不言而喻
Don't speak for your friend, speak for yourself.
不要代表你的朋友发言了,谈谈你自己的看法吧。
Don't speak for your friend,speak for yourself.
不要代表你的朋友发言了,谈谈你自己的看法吧。
It is one thing to speak much and another to speak pertinently
话讲得多是一回事,讲得恰当是另一回事
He speaks in popular language.
他用通俗的语言讲话。
She has a direct way of speaking.
她说话直爽。