英语巴士网

让老外无比惊讶的地道口语

分类: 英语口语 

让老外无比惊讶的地道口语

下面这些句子虽然简单,却是最地道的美语精华,绝对是"学一句顶十句",说出 一句话就让外国人无比惊讶!快来疯狂操练吧!

让老外无比惊讶的地道口语 

1. Do it yourself, then.

既然如此,你自己来吧。

A: That's not the way I wanted it done.

这可不是我想要的方式。

B: Do it yourself, then.

那你自己来呗。

2. That's more like it.

这才像话。【疯狂想像:像个长者一样地说!】

A: Don't talk to your brother that way!

别跟你哥哥那么说话!

B: I'm sorry I insulted you, Jimmy.

对不起,我侮辱了你,吉米。

A: That's more like it.

那这像话。

3. That's going too far.

太过分了!

A: Should I buy my girlfriend a car?

我是不是该给我女朋友买部车呢?

B: That's going too far.

那太过分了!

4. See. / I told you (so).

我老早告诉过你。【疯狂想像:洋洋得意地、有先见之明地说!】

A: It was stupid of me to go bungee jumping.

我居然去蹦极,真是太蠢了。

B: See, I told you so.

看,我早就这么说。

5. So what?

那又怎样?【疯狂想像:毫不在乎地说!】

A: You're not wearing your seatbelt.

你没系安全带。

B: So what?

那又怎样?

6. I'm counting on you. / You're my only hope.

就指望你了。【疯狂想像:可怜兮兮地说!】

A: Sure, I'll come watch you give your speech.

当然,我会来看你演讲的。

B: Great, I'm counting on you!

太好了,我就指望你了。

7. Do something (about it) ! / Don't just sit there!

想想办法吧!(别闲坐着!)

A: Honey, the garbage needs to be taken out.

亲爱的,垃圾该拿出去了。

B: So, don't just sit there, go do something about it!

那你就别光坐在那儿了,去做点事吧!

8. Who do you think you are?

你以为你是谁啊?!【疯狂想像:毫不客气地说!】

A: You shouldn't talk to your children that way.

你不该这么跟你的孩子们说话。

B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business.

你以为你是谁啊?管好自己的事吧。

9. Stop playing the fool. / Don't act stupid.

别装傻了。

A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?

亲爱的,你能把碗碟放进洗碗机里吗?

B: I don't know how to run it.

我不知道怎么操作。

A: Stop playing the fool!

别装傻了!

10. Any complaints? / Do you have something to say?

你有何不满?/你有什么话要说吗?

A: Can I see the work schedule for next week?

我能看看下星期的日程表吗?

B: Here it is. Do you have something to say?

这就是。你有什么要说吗?

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目