英语巴士网

老外最想聊的100个英语口语话题(99):住房问题

分类: 英语口语 

Housing 住房问题

dialogue 1
 
H: my lease ends next month, so I have to find a new place.
 我的房子下个月就到期了,我得找个新住处.
 
M: I feel sorry for you. It's a jungle out there.
 真替你难过.现在很难租到房子的.
 
H: Do you know any places?
 你知道哪里有房子吗?
 
M: well. I guess I can ask around to see if anyone's got a room or apartment available.
 恩,我可以问问周围的人.看看有没有房子出租.
 
H: thank you. I think I should also have a look at the Internet to see if anyone's got a sublet.
 谢谢你.我想我应该上网查查,看有没有人转租.
 
M: how much do are you looking to spend?
 你打算找多少价位的?
 
H: I can only afford about 1,000 yuan a month.
 我只能出得起每月1000元.
 
M: looks like you'll have to get a place in the suburbs.
 看来你只能在郊区租了.
 
H: it doesn't matter, but it needs to be close to the subway or on a convenient bus route.
 那倒没关系,但是必须要靠近地铁站或者公交站.
 
M: anything you need to have in the place?
 那你对房间有什么要求吗?
 
H: I want a bedroom with full bath, and it'll be better if the bedroom is on the sunny side.
 我想要一个带洗手间的房间,如果房间是阳面就更好了.
 
M: you can also check out university bulletin boards.
 你可以看看大学的布告栏.
 
H: why? Will those be students who are leaving?
 为什么?有些学生要离校吗?
 
M: not really, but landlords put up notices to attract students and they often have low rent.
 不是,有些房主可能在贴广告,房租一般都很便宜.
 
H: thank you. I'll be sure to take a look.
 谢谢你.我会去看看的.
 
M: good luck.
 祝你好运.
 
dialogue 2
 
H: Monica, I heard you're trying to buy a new house, is that true?
 莫妮卡,你听说你打算要买房,是真的吗?
 
M: yes, but seeing the ever-rising prices, I'm afraid I'll never be able to afford one.
 是真的.但是眼看房价越来越高,我担心买不起啊.
 
H: oh, that's definitely a problem for most of us wage-earners.
 是啊,对我们工薪阶层来说,这是个大问题.
 
M: houses are ridiculously expensive these days.
 近几年,房价高得有点离谱.
 
H: what about second-hand houses?
 那没有看看二手房吗?
 
M: I've been looking but they're not much cheaper and I don't think it's worth all the problems of an older house.
 我最近一直在看,但是也不便宜,而且旧房子有很多问题,我觉得不值啊.
 
H: do you think the government will take some steps to cool down the overheated real estate market?
 你觉得政府会不会采取一些措施,控制房地产市场过热呢?
 
M: maybe. But I don't think it will make any difference. The demand is too high.
 也许吧.但是,我觉得可能不太会起什么大作用,需求太大了.
 
H: so what's your budget like?
 那你的预算是多少呢?
 
M: I'm thinking between 3,000 yuan and 7,000 yuan per square meter.
 我打算买每平米3000—7000元的.
 
H: oh, I see. In that case, you need to wait a while.
 啊,那样子的话,你得等一阵子.
 
M: but I'm afraid it will go from bad to worse. I can't help being worried.
 但是我觉得可能越等越贵,我就担心这个.
 
H: take it easy. I heard there may be a "bubble" in the real estate market.
 别着急,我听说房产市场好像存在泡沫.
 
M: you mean it will burst sooner or later.
 你是说泡沫会破裂吗?
 
H: yes, the house prices have already gone down in Shenzhen and Shanghai.
 是啊,上海和深圳的房价已经降了.
 
M: that's true. I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed.
 这倒是,真希望情况会好转.
 

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目