英语巴士网

“请客”与“AA制”怎么说?

分类: 英语口语 

爱思英语编者按:和其他人一起出去吃饭就会遇到谁付账的问题:是请客呢还是AA制呢?今天我们就来聊聊英语里关于请客和AA制的表达。

“请客”与“AA制”怎么说?

请客:

1. This dinner is on me. Please order whatever you want to have.
晚餐我请,你想吃什么随便点吧。

2. My treat/It's my treat today.
今天我做东。

3. Let me foot/pay the bill tonight. Next time you'll treat.
今晚我付账吧,下次你请客。

4. I'm paying tonight.
今晚我请客。

5. Listen, please don't argue with me. Let me pick up the tab/bill this time.
行了,都别跟我争啦。这次我来买单吧。

AA制:

1. Let's split the bill.
我们分开付账吧。

2. We'd like to pay separately.
我们分开埋单。

3. Separate check, please.
分别买单,谢谢。

4. Let's go Dutch this time.
这次咱们AA制吧。

5. How about we pay our own share?
我们各付各的如何?

6. Let's go halvsies.
我们各付一半吧。

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目