躲开的英文怎么说
躲开的英文:
dodge
sheer
Make oneself scarce; make oneself rarely seen
让路;躲开
The best armor is to keep out of gunshot.
最好的盔甲是躲开射击。
The people backed away to let the fire engine pass through
人群躲开,让救火车通过。
Keep out of
躲开,置身...之外
Get out of here! Scoot!
躲开这儿!快走开!
Do you try to keep out of trouble!
你得躲开这麻烦。
Shift your carcass!
别死呆在这儿,躲开!
You should sheer off the wicked urchin.
你应该躲开这个淘气包儿。
I was able to Breathe as soon as I got free of all that cigarette smoke.
我一躲开烟味就赶紧吸气。
I lodged with my best friend several days in order to avoid my boyfriend.
为了躲开男朋友,我在好朋友那接住了几天。
v. 躲避,回避
n. 躲避;托词;伎俩
To evade(an issue, for example;dodge.
逃避(某事);回避
This was not just a tax dodge.
这不仅仅是逃税。
Meantime you'll have to dodge bombs like the rest of us.
同时,你们也得和我们这些人一样躲炸弹。
You need to be quick in order to dodge the traffic in London nowadays
要躲避今日伦敦的车辆,你需要机敏。
He dodged amongst the seething crowds of men.
他在川流不息的人群中东躲西闪。
adj. 完全的,绝对的;极薄的;透明的;陡峭的
adv. 垂直地,陡峭地
v. (使)偏航,(使)转向
n. 偏航
The sheer exuberance of the sculpture was exhilarating.
那尊雕塑表现出的勃勃生机让人振奋。
and they overpower the English with sheer passion.
一举击败了英军
That shot was a sheer fluke.
那完全是靠侥幸击中的.
His music is sheer delight.
听他的音乐绝对是一种享受。
I have sheer black tights.
我有极薄的黑色紧身裤。