多管闲事的英文怎么说
多管闲事的英文:
[Literal Meaning]
bother/other people's business
to bother to interfere others' business
[解释]
喜欢插手管别人的事
[Explanation]
to be a busybody
[例子]
他们两口子正在闹离婚,你可千万别多管闲事。
[Example]
That couple are divorcing. You must not be a busybody.
[英语等价词]
to poke one's nose into others' business
She's always poking her snout into everything,ie interfering.
她总爱多管闲事。
A dog catching a mouse/poking one's nose into other people's Business
狗拿耗子,多管闲事
Have a finger in every pie
1. 多管闲事
Mind your own business.
不要多管闲事。
She tried to interfere,but I sent her packing!
她想多管闲事,我把她赶走了!
You only make an ass of yourself when you meddle in business matters.
你在生意经营方面多管闲事只能让你自己丢脸。
I got the dishcloth, and rather spitefully scrubbed Edgar's nose and mouth, affirming it served him right for meddling
我拿起擦碗布,恶狠狠地揩着埃德加的鼻子和嘴,说这是他多管闲事的报应。