英语巴士网

如何用英语表达失望disappointment

分类: 英语学习方法 

How to express disappointment 怎样表达失望

What a depressing result! 这个结果太令人沮丧了!
What a shame! 真可惜!
How a pity! 真遗憾!
How disappointed I was! 我太失望了!
How could I do such a silly thing? 我怎么能做这种傻事呢?
How could all this happen to me? 这一切怎么偏偏发生在我身上呢?
How clumsy I am! 你看我笨手笨脚的!

Why are you so depressed? 你为什么那么垂头丧气?
Why are you in poor spirits? 你为什么情绪不高?
I was disappointed with my present jot. 我对我现在的工作不满意。
I was disappointed at hearing that they had been defeated. 听说他们被打败了,我很失望。
I was rather dissatisfied with my performance. 我对自己的成绩不满意。
I was dismayed to learn that they had lost the game again. 听说他们又败了一局我真是灰心丧。
I was rather sick at missing the football match. 错过了这场足球赛我很懊丧。

I was sick of eating it every day. 每天都吃它,我都吃腻了。
I'm sorry to hear that. 听到那条消息很遗憾

 I'm down in spirits. 我情绪不好。
I'm in low spirits today. 我今天情绪低落。
I have no mood to work now. 我现在没情绪工作。
I found the job unsatisfactory. 我认为这工作不令人满意。
I'd expected it to be much better. 我原指望它会好得多。

He found it rather depressig to rewrite the composition. 重写这管作文令他十分懊恼。
It's disappointing! 真令人失望!
It's a pity that you can't go with us. 你不能跟我们一起去真遗憾。
It's a real pity. 那真可惜。
It's a real shame we have to give up halfway. 我们只好半途而废了,真是可惜。
It's unfortunate for me to work under him. 在他手下干活对我来说真不幸。
It seemed to me that everything went wrong this morning. 今天早晨干什么都不顺手。

It wasn's as good as I'd expected. 这不如我原来想的那么好。
This lecture wasn't as good as the one we had last week. 这个讲座不如我们上星期听到的那个有趣。
This book isn't worth reading. 这本书不值得读

That film doesn't deserve to be mentioned. 那个电影不值得一提。
All my work goes for nothing. 这些工作我全白做了。
Just our luck! 真是倒霉!
Just our luck to have missed the last train. 真倒霉错过了末班火车。
To my disappointment...  记我失望的是…… 
To make the matter worse... 更糟糕的是……

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目