英语巴士网

英语口语王-观点态度

分类: 英语学习方法 

请 求

麻烦你。 Please.

A: Would you like some tea? 要来杯茶水吗?

B: Please. 麻烦你。

可以和你谈谈吗? May I have a word with you?

A: May I have a word with you? 可以和你谈谈吗?

B: I'm very busy. Please make the long story short.

我很忙,请长话短说。

可否借我几分钟? Could you spare me a few minutes?

=Do you have a minute?

请把音量开小一点,好吗? Would you turn down the stereo?

=Please turn down the stereo.

求求你。 I'm begging you.

A: I can't help you now. 我现在没法帮你忙。

B: I'm begging you. 求求你。

拜托,我真的需要你的帮助。 Please, I really need your help.

A: Please, I really need your help.

拜托,我真的需要你的帮助。

B: I can't. Don't give me a hard time.

我没办法,不要为难我。

你总可以帮他一把。 You could give him a hand.

A: You could give him a hand. 你总可以帮他一把。

B: But I can't see why. 我觉得没必要。

你能告诉我你的电话号码吗? Could you tell me your telephone number?

A: Could you tell me your telephone number?

你能告诉我你的电话号码吗?

B: Yes, of course. 当然可以。

可否请你帮个忙? May I ask you a favor?

=Can I ask you a favor?

=Will you do me a favor?

A: May I ask you a favor? 可否请你帮个忙?

B: Sure. What's it? 好啊,什么事?

如果你能来,我将不胜感激。 I'll regard it as a favor if you could come.

A: I'll regard it as a favor if you could come.

如果你能来,我将不胜感激。

B: I'd be delighted to if I'm free. 如有时间我很乐意去。

希望你明天可以打电话给我。 I'd like you to call me tomorrow.

=Would you call me tomorrow?

请稍等一会儿。 Wait for a moment, please.

=Wait one minute, please.

=Wait one moment, please.

=Wait a minute, please.

=Wait a second, please.

如果您能参加我们的晚会,我将不胜感激。 I'd appreciate if you could attend our part.

A: I'd appreciate if you could attend our part.

如果您能参加我们的晚会,我将不胜感激。

B: Thanks for your invitation. I'll arrive there on time.

谢谢你的邀请。我会准时到的。

您能帮我一个忙吗? Do you mind if I ask you a favor?

=May I ask a favor of you?

=Would you please do me a favor?

您能帮我把它打印出来吗? Would you please help me type it?

A: Would you please help me type it?

您能帮我把它打印出来吗?

B: My pleasure. 很乐意。

能麻烦您关一下门吗? Could I trouble you to shut the door?

=Would you mind shutting the door?

能把笔记本递给我吗? Will you pass me the notebook, please?

=Can you hand me the notebook, please?

=May I have the notebook, please?

我可以走开了吗? Could I be excused?

A: Could I be excused? 我可以走开了吗?

B: Wait for a moment. I have something to talk with you.

等一下。我有事跟你说。

我想知道你是否能帮我邮寄点东西。 I wonder if you could post something for me.

A: I wonder if you could go to the post office for me.

帮我邮寄点东西好吗?

B: I'm afraid I can't today. What about tomorrow?

恐怕今天不行,明天怎么样?

我可以带点东西去吗? Can I bring something?

=Can I bring anything?

◆Do I need to bring anything? 我要带什么东西去吗?

能耽误你几分钟吗? Do you have time?

=Do you have a minute?

我把收音机关掉你不反对吧? Would you object if I turn off the radio?

A: Would you object if I turn off the radio?

我把收音机关掉你不反对吧?

B: No. It's noisy, isn't it? 不反对。噪音挺大的。

请再说一遍好吗?I beg your pardon?

◆Pardon, please. 请再说一遍。

我想知道您是否能帮我搬一下桌子。 I wonder if you could move the desk for me.

=Would you be so kind as to move the desk for me?

不知您是否介意我弹钢琴? I wonder if you'd mind my playing the piano.

A: I wonder if you'd mind my playing the piano.

不知您是否介意我弹钢琴?

B: Oh, no. Go ahead please.

哦,不。你弹吧。

您能从心里原谅我吗? Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?

◆I beg your forgiveness. 我恳求您宽恕我。

我可以请教您一下吗? May I ask you something?

=Could you answer my question, please?

我们谈一会儿吧。 Let's have a little talk.

A: Let's have a little talk. 我们谈一会儿吧。

B: What is it? 谈什么?

能借用一下电话吗? May I use your phone?

A: May I use your phone? 能借用一下电话吗?

B: Sure. Go ahead. 可以,请用。

肯 定

我肯定。 I'm sure.

=I'm certain.

=I know for sure.

你说的一点没错。 You're absolutely correct.

A: This is a work of Shakespeare.

这是莎士比亚的一部作品。

B: You're absolutely correct. 你说的一点没错。

我百分之百肯定。 I'm a hundred percent certain.

=I'm absolutely positive about it.

是的。 Right.

A: Are you from America? 您是从美国来的吗?

B: Right. 是的。

你说对啦。 You got it.

◆Absolutely.

一点没错!

我完全同意你的看法。 I couldn't agree with you more.

◆I agree with you 100%. 我百分之百同意你的看法。

我对此没意见。 I have no problem with that.

◆It works for me. 跟我想的一样。

你说到点子上了。 Your answer is to the point.

◆That's a very straightforward answer. 答到点子上了。

这正是我所想的。 This is just what I have in mind.

A: Are you in favor of having a trip during the summer vacation? 你赞成暑假旅游去吗?

B: This is just what I have in mind. Where are you planning to go? 这正是我所想的。你打算去哪儿?

你的观点很有道理。 Your opinion is reasonable.

=Your opinion stands to reason.

◆That's a reasonable opinion. 这个观点很有道理。

如果你说是,那就是吧。 If you say so.

A: My answer is definitely right. 我的答案完全正确。

B: If you say so. 如果你说是,那就是吧。

正是! You've got it.

A: Do you mean this? 你是这个意思吗?

B: You've got it. 正是!

确实是这样。 No doubt.

A: It's really difficult to find a job. 找个工作确实很难。

B: No doubt. 确实是这样。

你说得有道理。 You have a point there.

A: Let's open the window. It's really stuffy in here.

打开窗户吧,这儿挺闷的。

B: You have a point there. 你说得有道理。

我对此确信无疑。 I have no doubt about it.

◆ There's no room for doubt about it. 这毫无疑问。

据我所知是这样。 Yes, as far as I know.

=Yes, as far as I can tell.

=Yes, to the best of my knowledge.

恐怕是这样的。I'm afraid so.

A: I've heard he lost his bag. 我听说他把包丢了。

B: I'm afraid so. 恐怕是这样的。

事情肯定是这样的。 It can't be otherwise.

=It must be. 肯定是这样的。

我正要说这事。 That's just what I'm getting at.

A: The music is noisy. Would you mind my turning down the radio? 音乐太吵。我把收音机关小点可以吗?

B: That's just what I'm getting at. 我正要说这事。

我想是吧。 I believe so.

◆So I understand. 我是这样理解的。

◆To my understanding. 我是这样理解的。

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目