英语巴士网

英语口语王-婚姻生活

分类: 英语学习方法  时间: 2023-12-07 09:16:48 

第二节 婚姻生活

▼ 求婚

你愿意和我结婚吗? Will you marry me?

A: Will you marry me? 你愿意和我结婚吗?

B: Yes, I will marry you. 是的,我愿意。

让我照顾你一辈子吧。 Let me take care of you forever.

◆Give me a chance to be a good husband.

相信我吧,我会给你幸福的。

A: Let me take care of you forever.

让我来照顾你一辈子吧。

B: I will. 我愿意。

你愿意成为我的妻子吗? Will you be my wife?

◆Will you be my husband? 你愿意成为我的丈夫吗?

◆I want to share the rest of my life with you.

我愿今生今世和你在一起。

◆I want to grow old together. 我愿意和你一起变老。

A: Will you be my wife? 你愿意成为我的妻子吗?

B: But we have known for just one month.

可我们才刚刚认识一个月。

我们一起白头到老好吗? Let's be together till the end of our lives.

A: Let's be together till the end of our lives.

我们一起白头到老好吗?

B: I'm on top of the world. 我太高兴了。

你愿意做我的另一半吗? Would you like to be my partner in my life?

=Would you like to be a part of me?

A: Would you like to be my partner in my life?

你愿意做我的另一半吗?

B: Yes, I'd love to. 是的,我愿意。

你能永远陪伴在我身边吗? Would you stay with me forever?

A: Would you stay with me forever?

你能永远陪伴在我身边吗?

B: I may, if you like. 只要你愿意。

我想让全世界都知道我们是一对。 I want the whole world to know we're a couple.

◆I think it's time for us to live together.

我觉得是我们生活在一起的时候了。

◆All people are waiting for our wedding.

大家都在等着喝我们的喜酒。

你愿意和我共度此生吗? Are you willing to live the rest of your life with me?

A: Are you willing to live the rest of your life with me? 你愿意和我共度此生吗?

B: We get married in two year, Ok? 咱们两年后结婚好吗?

如果我现在向你求婚,不会太唐突吧? Am I curt with you if I ask you to marry me now?

A: Am I curt with you if I ask you to marry me now?

如果我现在向你求婚,不会太唐突吧?

B: Not at all. I'm expecting it all the time.

不会。我一直在盼望这一刻。

我真希望能早点找到我的白马王子。 I really hope to find my Prince Charming soon.

◆Where is my Snow White? 我的白雪公主在哪里啊?

A: Why do you sit by the window and dream away?

你为什么坐在窗边发呆呀?

B: I really hope to find my Prince Charming soon.

我真希望能早点找到我的白马王子。

什么时候我才能有自己的家呢? When will I have a home of my own?

A: When will I have a home of my own?

什么时候才能有自己的家呢?

B: Well, is there a maiden who doesn't begin to think of love? 唉,哪个少女不怀春呀?

▼ 婚礼进行时

我们这个星期六安排了送礼会。 We plan to have a bridal shower this Saturday.

A: We plan to have a bridal shower this Saturday. Would you be able to join us?

我们这个星期六安排了送礼会,你能来吗?

B: I'd love to. 很愿意。

我该送新娘什么礼物呢? What gift shall I give to the bride-to-be?

A: What gift shall I give to the bride-to-be?

我该送新娘什么礼物呢?

B: Anything the couple can use in their new home.

他们在新居中可以用的任何东西。

哦,奏婚礼进行曲了。 Oh, they're playing the Wedding for March.

A: Oh, they're playing the Wedding for March. Here they come.

哦,奏婚礼进行曲了。他们过来了。

B: Jane is a beautiful bride in satin and lace!

简穿着婚纱可真是个漂亮的新娘啊!

大卫,你是否愿意娶简为你的合法妻子,爱她,尊重并爱护她,无论生病还是健康,直到死亡将你们分开? David, do you take Jane to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love, honor and cherish, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?

A: David, do you take Jane to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love, honor and cherish, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?

大卫,你是否愿意娶简为你的合法妻子,爱她,尊重并爱护她,无论生病还是健康,直到死亡将你们分开?

B: I do. 我愿意。

大卫和简真是天生的一对。 David and Jane are perfect for each other.

A: David and Jane are perfect for each other.

大卫和简真是天生的一对。

B: Yes, they are. 是的。

大卫,恭喜你们喜结良缘! David, congratulations on your marriage!

A: David, congratulations on your marriage!

大卫,恭喜你们喜结良缘!

B: Thank you very much. 谢谢。

我为这幸福的一对举杯,愿你们白头偕老。 I raise my glass to the happy couple, wishing you a long life together.

◆Here are to long and productive cheers for you both.

祝你们俩幸福长久,多子多孙。

我希望你们蜜月愉快。 I hope you have a good honeymoon.

=I hope you enjoy a great honeymoon.

祝贺你们!这是给你们新家的小礼物。 Best wishes! This is a little gift for your new home.

A: Best wishes! This is a little gift for your new home.

祝贺你们!这是给你们新家的小礼物。

B: Thank you. You're so nice. 谢谢。你真好。

祝你幸福! I wish you happiness!

A: What should I say to the bride at the wedding?

在婚礼上,我要对新娘说什么?

B: I wish you happiness! 祝你幸福!

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目