英语巴士网

“郁闷”的16句经典表达

分类: 英语学习方法  时间: 2023-12-07 09:15:16 

    每个人都有忧郁的日子。

Everybody has blue days.

那些日子真是惨透了,你觉得心里乱糟糟的、怨气丛生、寂寞、整个人彻底的精疲力竭。

These are miserable days when you feel lousy, grumpy, lonely,andutterly exhausted.

那些日子总会让你感到自己的渺小和微不足道,

Days when you feel small and insignificant,

每件事情似乎都够不着边。

when everything seems just out of reach.

    你根本无法振作起来。

You can’t rise to the occasion.

根本没有力气重新开始。

Just getting started seems impossible.

在忧郁的日子里,你可能变成偏执狂,觉得每个人都想要吃定你。

On blue days you can become noid that everyone is out to get you.

其实情况并不总是那么糟。

This is not always such a bad thing.

    你感到灰心、焦虑,可能开始神经质地拼命咬指甲,然后不可救药地陷入一眨眼吃掉三大块巧克力蛋糕的疯狂!

You feel frustrated and anxious, which can induce anail-bitingfrenzy that can escalate into atriple-chocolate-mud-cake-eatingfrenzy in a blink of an eye!

在忧郁的日子里,你会觉得自己在悲伤的海里沉沉浮浮。

On blue days you feel like you’re floating in an oceanofsadness.

不论在什么时候,你总有种想哭的冲动,却不知道为了什么。

You’re about to burst into tears at any moment and you don’tevenknow why.

最后,你觉得自己犹如行尸走肉,失去生活目标。

Ultimately, you feel like you’re wandering through lifewithoutpurpose.

    你不知道自己还可以撑多久,

You’re not sure how much longer you can hang on,

然后你想大喊一声:“谁来一枪把我打死吧!”

and you feel like shouting, “Will someone please shout me!”

其实一点小事就让你一天都郁闷难当。

It doesn’t take much to bring on a blue day.

也许只是一觉醒来,没有感觉到或者看到自己最棒的一面,

You might just wake up not feeling or looking your best,

发现自己又多了几条皱纹,又重了几斤,或是鼻子上冒出了一个大包。

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目