英语巴士网

和朋友一起去餐馆

分类: 英语学习方法 

Kevin: The spaghetti looks really good.

凯文:意大利面看起来真不错。

Alice: It is! I had it the last time I was here.

爱丽丝:是的!我上次来的时候就吃了。

Peter: How is the pizza, Alice?

彼得:比萨饼怎么样,爱丽丝?

Alice: It's good, but I think the pasta is better. What would you recommend?

爱丽丝:很好,但我觉得意大利面更好。你这里有没有推荐菜?

Waitperson: I'd recommend the lasagna. It's excellent!

服务员:我推荐意大利宽面条。太棒了!

Alice: That sounds great. I'll have that.

爱丽丝:听起来不错。我会的。

Waitperson: Fine. Would you like an appetizer?

服务员:好的。你要开胃菜吗?

Alice: No, lasagna is more than enough for me!

爱丽丝:不,宽面条对我来说已经足够了!

Kevin: I think I'll have the lasagna as well.

凯文:我想我也要烤宽面条。

Waitperson: Right. That's two lasagnas. Would you care for an appetizer?

服务员:对。那就是要两份宽面条。你要开胃菜吗?

Kevin: Yes, I'll take the calamari.

凯文:是的,我要炸鱿鱼。

Peter: Oh, that sounds good! I can't decide between the chicken marsala and grilled fish.

彼得:哦,听起来不错!我不知道是要鸡肉沙拉还是烤鱼。

Waitperson: The fish is fresh, so I'd recommend that.

服务员:我推荐烤鱼,因为这鱼是新鲜的。

Peter: Great. I'll have the fish. I'd also like a salad.

彼得:太好了。我要鱼。我还要一份沙拉。

Waitperson: What would you like to drink?

服务员:您想喝什么?

Kevin: I'll have water.

凯文:我要水。

Alice: I'd like a beer.

爱丽丝:我想要杯啤酒。

Peter: I'll take a glass of red wine.

彼得:我要一杯红酒。

Waitperson: Thank you. I'll get the drinks and the appetizers.

服务员:谢谢。我去拿饮料和开胃菜。

Kevin:  Thank you.

凯文:谢谢。

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目