英语巴士网

走亲访友时如何跟朋友们聊天

分类: 英语学习方法 

1. 当朋友重聚,不可避免的要出去“耍耍”:

Hey, man, do you want to hang out tonight?

嘿,老兄,今晚想出去逛逛吗?

下面两种表达也可以:

It's been two years since we last saw each other. Let’s hang out tonight.

距我们上次见面都两年了,晚上一起聚聚吧!

Are you doing anything tonight? Let's go out for a drink!

你今天晚上有事吗?我们出去喝一杯吧!

如果同意,我们可以这样说:

Yeah, let's go out with some other friends too.

好啊,我们和其他朋友一起出去玩玩。

Sure, sound great. Let me get ready and you can come over.

好啊,听起来不错,我准备一下,你就可以过来了。

如果我们另有安排:

Sorry, dude. I am going to have dinner with my family.

不好意思哥们儿,我晚上和家人一起晚饭。

或者我们另约时间:

Let's do it another time.

我们再找时间吧。

Could you plan it for another day?

你能安排到其他日子吗?

How about Wednesday?

那星期三怎么样?

2. 用一种俏皮的方式约起:

Let's all celebrate my return with a movie.

为了庆祝我的归来咱们都去看电影吧。

看电影还可以说:

Let's bring everybody to the movies tonight.

今晚咱们把大家带去看电影吧。

对于这样的提议,一般不会有人拒绝的:

Awesome, let's meet up and check out the movie times.

太好了,咱们见面再确认电影的放映时间吧。

Sure, I'll pick everybody up and we'll meet you there.

好的,我去接大家,我们在那儿和你见面。

3. 亲友见面之后要问候寒暄:

Hey, man! How's everything?

嘿,哥们儿,最近怎么样?

老朋友见面,多问候一声又何妨:

Hey! It's good to see you again, dude. How have you been?

嘿!再见到你太高兴了,兄弟。最近怎么样?

What's up? Tell me how's everything while I was gone.

最近怎么样,告诉我,我不在的时候一切还好吗?

生活有好有差,对朋友就没必要隐瞒啦:

Life's been pretty good.

生活还挺不错。

Nothing much. I just got a new car.

没什么特别的,我就买了辆新车。

There's so much shit going on. Life is crazy right now!

糟糕的事情太多了,现在的生活简直太疯狂了。

4. 同时要关心一下亲友的家人:

How's your family doing?

你的家人怎么样?

下面的表达意思都一样:

Is your family alright too?

你的家人也都好吗?

Has your family been doing well too?

你的家人也都还好吧?

还可以同样表示关心:

Yeah, they're alright. I hope your family is cool too.

是的,他们都挺好,我希望你的家人也都挺好。

5. 寒暄过后要say goodbye了:

Alright, it was good seeing you again. I'll catch you later.

好啦,再见到你真高兴,我们随后联系。

其他的客套招呼:

Hey, it was fun seeing you, but I have to go. See you!

见到你很高兴,但是我得走了。再见!

See you later, man. Good seeing you.

一会见,哥们儿。见到你真好!

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目