国际交际礼节英语词汇(2)
敬您一杯! Here's to you!
祝你健康! To your health!
我要为此干杯! I'll drink to that!
随量! Whatever you like!
我失陪一会儿! Excuse me for a minute.
菜不好,请多多包涵! Hope you enjoy yourself.
女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。 Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
招待会现在开始。 The reception will now begin.
全体起立,奏国歌! All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!
出席今天招待会的贵宾有… The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …
现在请…讲话 I have the honour to call upon …
开幕式现在结束。 This concludes the opening ceremony.
隆重庆祝 Grand celebration
庆祝成立…一周年 Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …
热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛 Hail the first FIFA of …
值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺! On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.
祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福! Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!
衷心祝贺您当选… Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …
举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会 Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium
赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人 Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer
举行谈判 Enter into negotiation
交涉 Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.
事物性会谈 Talks at working level
对口会谈 Counterpart talks
议程项目 Items on the agenda
主题 Theme
议题 Topic for discussion
双方商定的议程 Schedule mutually agreed upon
开幕会议 Opening session
全体会议 Plenary session
开场白 Introduction
情况介绍 Presentation
小组讨论 Panel discussion
同有关单位磋商 Hold consultations with the organizations concerned
一轮会谈 One round of talks
决议 Resolution
谅解备忘录 Memorandum of understanding
现在开会。 I declare the meeting open.
请…发言。 I invite the representative of …To take the floor.
下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况 Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.
我的介绍完了,谢谢! That's all for my presentation.thank you.
我先说这么多。 So much for my remarks for now.
我要说的就是这些。 That's all for what I want to say.
您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题? I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?