英语巴士网

那你为何不充分利用网路呢?

分类: 英语口语 
 Sue: So why don't you 1) take full advantage of the Internet?

苏:  那你为何不充分利用网路呢?

Rose: What do you mean?

柔丝:  你的意思是?

Sue: All you think about is your students and music!

苏:  你满脑子想的都是学生和音乐!

Rose: That's my job. I love my job!

柔丝:  那是我的工作。我热爱我的工作。

Sue: But 2) there's more to life than a job, Rose.

苏:  但生活除了工作还有其他的东西,柔丝。

Rose: You're talking about men again.

柔丝:  你又在说男人了。

Sue: You guessed it.

苏:  你猜对了。

Rose:   I'm NOT interested.

柔丝:  我没兴趣。

语言详解

A: You're welcome to stay at my place until you find an apartment of your own.

你在找到公寓前都可以待在我那里。

B: I don't want to take advantage of your hospitality.

我不想这样利用你的好心。

「You guessed it.你猜对了」

当别人在你的话中得到足够的线索,接着说出你想说的话,你可以说You got it.(你说对了)假如你讲得很含糊,对方还是猜出你的意思,你应该说You guessed it.

A:  Don't tell me she's been listening to the fortune-teller again.

别跟我说她又听算命的话了。

B:  You guessed it. She says we have to get married on January 2nd, or we'll have bad luck.

你猜对了。她说我们得在一月二号结婚,否则就会倒霉。

1) take full advantage of…… 充分利用……advantage 是“好处”

2) there's more to life than…… 生活除了……还有更多

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目