实用口语:走遍美国情景对话第四课4
I wanted to, but Jack Davis needed a photographer.
我真的想参加上课,但Jack Davis要我拍照。
I'm sorry, Marilyn.
对不起,Marilyn。
I don't understand. Did you exercise or not?
我搞不懂,你到底作了健身操没有?
No. Instead of exercising, I photographed the class.
没有,没有,我在给他们拍照。
And you didn't exercise?
你没有参加健身操?
No.
没有。
There's another advanced class today at four o'clock.
今天下午四点钟还有一次高级班,
We'll go together.
我们一起去。
What about the bet?
那打赌的事呢?
Oh, the bet is still on, but you shop for the groceries.
打赌人仍然有效,但你去买菜。
Remember, you win, and I cook dinner for the entire family.
记得吗,你要是赢了,我给全家做晚餐。
You win, and I cook dinner for the entire family.
你赢了,我给全家做晚餐。
Including Susan.
包括Susan的。
Four o'clock at the advanced exercise class. With me.
四点钟去高级健身课,跟我一起。
Don't forget to breathe.
别忘了呼吸。
Skip, hop, front.
跳,蹦,向前,
Twist... again.... OK, now... scissors.
扭摆……再来……好现在……张腿合腿。
This is fun. It's a piece of cake.
有意思,毫不费力。
Yeah. Just wait.
是啊,等着瞧吧。
5, 6, 7, go right, 1, 2, back,
5,6,7,向右,1,2,后退,
2, 3 , 1, 2, 3, pony, pony...
2,3,1,2,3,小马步,小马步,……
1, 2, 3, kick... 1, 2, 3, kick... pony.
1,2,3,踢,……1,2,3踢……小马步,
And twist, twist.
扭摆,扭摆。
OK. Let's pick up the pace.
好,把节奏加快一些。
How are you doing, Richard?
现在怎么样,Richard?
I can barely move.
我简直动不了啦。
2, 3, 4, front. Now we're going to run it off.
2,3,4,前踢。现在,我们来快跑。
Front... knees up, knees up.
前踢,膝盖抬高。
OK. Finish off by jogging in place.
--由英语编辑