英语巴士网

中文通俗表达的英语翻译七字篇(二)

分类: 英语口语 
480. 你今天不太对劲。 You’re not yourself today.
481. 跟你有什么关系? What’s it to you?
482. 你再说,我打你喔! Say it again
and I’ll give you a beating!
483.你们长得好像喔。 You look alike!
484.走,我请你喝一杯! Let’s go. I’ll buy you a drink.
485.哟!看看是谁来啦? Oh! Look who’s coming?
486.我说真的,不骗你。 I’m telling the truth. I’m not lying.
487.你就直话直说吧! Just tell it like it is.
488.问一下又不会死。 You won’t die for asking.
489.我想请你英语帮个忙。 Could you do me a favor?
490.你有没有在听啊? Have you been listening?
491.也可以这么说啦! You could say that too.
492.到时候就知道了。 I’ll know when the time comes.
493. 好戏还在后头呢! You ain’t seen nothin’ yet!
494. 忘恩负义的家伙! Ingrate!
注:这个字本身就较为粗鄙,通常是对某人已经厌恶到极点时才会用。
495.你太得寸进尺了。 I give you an inch
and you take a yard.
注:表示不知分寸,爱占便宜。也可说:“I gave him an inch
and he wanted to take a mile.”
496.好戏就要开锣喽。 Good things have just begun!
注:这句话可以表示说者很期待某件事的发生,或者事抱着瞧不起的心态看待即将发生的事。
497.我也无话可说了。 I’m speechless.
498. 这真是人间美味。 This food is out of this world.
注:这句话不只形容食物好吃,也可形容人或东西好的不得了。例如: “ The car is out of this world.” (这车实在是炫毙了)
499.干嘛神秘兮兮的? Why so mysterious?
500.别再婆婆妈妈了! Stop being so indecisive!
501.身在福中不知福。 Take it for granted.
E.g. A: You should appreciate the fact that you have parents who love you. Don’t take it for granted.
502. 嗨! 我们又见面了。 Hey,we meet again!

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目