英语巴士网

海子诗歌欣赏《面朝大海 春暖花开》(双语)

分类: 英语学习方法 

     海子诗歌欣赏《面朝大海 春暖花开》(双语)

从明天起,做一个幸福的人

From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person;

喂马,劈柴,周游世界

Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.

从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜

From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetables,

我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开

I have a house,towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.

从明天起,和每一个亲人通信

From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones,

告诉他们我的幸福

Telling them of my happiness,

那幸福的闪电告诉我的

What the lightening of blessedness has told me,

我将告诉每一个人

I will spread it to each of them.

给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字

And give a warm name for every river and every mountain.

陌生人,我也为你祝福

Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing.

愿你有一个灿烂的前程

May you have a brilliant future!

愿你有情人终成眷属

May you lovers eventually become spouse!

愿你在尘世获得幸福

May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!

我也愿面朝大海,春暖花开

I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目