商务英语:如何要求赔偿?
??
??Dialogue 1
??
??A: How about taking the damaged portion at a lower price?
??损坏的那部分就算便宜一点,如何?
??B: What kind of price did you have in mind?
??你说多少呢?
??A: I was thinking of 40% off.
??打个6折吧。
??B: That will probably be ok.
??应该可以吧。
??
??Dialogue 2
??
??A: We can't process your damage claim.
??我们无法办理你的索赔。
??B: Why not?
??为什么?
??A: You didn't note the damage on the bill of lading.
??你没有在提货单上注明损坏情况。
??B: I see.
??这样子!
Dialogue 3
??
??A: What about our claim?
??我们的赔偿怎么样啦?
??B: Our shipping manager is looking into it.
??我们的货运经理正在调查这件事。
??A: When will we hear something from him?
??什么时候会有消息呢?
??B: On, in just a day or two, I think.
??哦,我想就这一两天吧。
??
??Dialogue 4
??
??A: Here is the final settlement for your claim.
??你的赔偿问题终于解决了。
??B: Thanks. We appreciate how fast you worked.
??谢谢你们这么快就办好了。
??A: We only hope we won't have this kind of problem again.
??我们只是希望不会再有这样的事情发生。
??B: That goes for us too.
??我们也是这么希望。