银行英语随身学:存钱与利息的英语表达
How much do you want to deposit with us?
存多少?
How much do you wish to pay into your account?
你想在户头上存多少?
How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis?
你计划在你的户头上定期存放多少钱?
Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name and your account number?
请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及你的姓名和帐号。
I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.
我想在我的户头上存300元。
I want to deposit these cheques in my account.
我想把这些支票存在我的户头上。
I want to deposit my paycheck.
我想存入我的工资支票。
What's the interest rate for the savings account?
存款利率是多少?
Do you pay interest on this account?
这种存款有利息吗?
Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.
年利率是多少?
Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.
目前每年的利率是1%。
The account carries interest of 4%.
该存款有4%的利息。
The interest is added to your account every year.
每年的利息都加到你的存款中。
The interest rate for the savings account is 4%.
储蓄存款的利率是4%。
It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%.
(年息)每个时期都不同,现在是六厘。
Notes:
account number 帐号
depositor 存户
pay-in slip 存款单
deposit form 存款单
banding machine 自动存取机
deposit receipt 存款收据
private deposits 私人存款
certificate of deposit 存单
deposit book, passbook 存折
interest rate 利率
simple interest 单利
compound interest 复利
legal interest 法定利息
prime rate 优待利率
payable interest 应付利息
lending rate 贷款利率
usury 高利贷
the subsidy rate for value-preserved savings 保值储蓄补贴率