英语巴士网

职场红人必读超级商务英语(八)

分类: 外贸英语 

155 How soon can you have your product ready?

    你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?

    156 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.

    我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。

    157 How did you decide that product was safe?

    你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?

    158 Whats the basis of your belief that the product is safe?

    你凭什么相信产品是安全的?

    159 Id like to know how you reached your conclusions.

    我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。

    160 Why dont we go to the office now?

    为何我们现在不去办公室呢?

    161 I still have some questions concerning our contract.

    就合同方面我还有些问题要问。

    162 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.

    我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。

163 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.

    对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。

    164 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?

    你认为合同有问题吗?

    165 Wed like you to consider our request once again.

    我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。

    166 Wed like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.

    我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。

    167 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.

    就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。

    168 We cant agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.

    我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。

    169 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.

    我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。

    170 We dont have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.

    就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。

    171 Thats international practice. We cant break it.

    这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。

    172 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.

    我们可以重新考虑修改合同。

    173 Well have to discuss about the total contract price.

    我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。

    174 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?

    你们认为结算方式合适吗?

    175 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.

    我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。

    176 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.

    这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。

 职场红人必读超级商务英语(八)职场红人必读超级商务英语(八)

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目