英语巴士网

商务英语900句 (12)

分类: 外贸英语 
551 In that case, we might need to reopen the question of prices.
如果是那样,我们也许需要重新讨论价格。
552 When could we typically expect delivery?
我们希望常规的发货时间是什么时候呢?
553 What sort of guarantees are there against late delivery?
惩罚延迟发货有什么保证呢?
554 Please show us the shipping costs for several possible carries.
请告诉我们几种可能的运输方式的价格。
555 We'll have to check these rates against those charged by other suppliers.
我们必须核查一下由其他供应商提供的费率。
556 Shall we start the meeting now?
我们现在开始开会好吗?
557 Thank you for attending today's meeting.
谢谢你出席今天的会议。
558 The first thing on the agenda is the drop in sales.
在议程上第一件事就是销售额下降了。
559 The purpose of this meeting is to discuss possible solutions for the pending issues.
本次会议的目的就是要讨论对悬而未解的问题的可能解决办法。
560 Let's look at the agenda and talk the first item.
让我们看一下议程讨论第一项。
561 Mr. Smith, would you like to start things off?
史密斯先生,你要开始做事了吗?
562 We've gone over quite a lot. Shall we take a break?
我们已进行很久了,让我们休息一下好吗?
563 I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd like a break.
我不知道你们是否要休息,但我想休息片刻。
564 Let's stop here and continue in about 10 minutes.
我们暂停一下,10分钟后继续。
565 Well, I think it's time we get back to business.
哦,我认为我们该回到正题上了。
566 Could all of you take your seats? We need to continue our meeting.
请你们各位就坐好吗?我们要继续开会了。
567 That's all for today.
今天就到这儿了。
568 Let's call it a day.
让我们今天就到此为止吧。
569 How about on Tuesday afternoon of next week? Is that okay with everyone?
下星期二下午怎样?各位没有意见吧?
570 I'm sorry. I can't make it on Tuesday.
对不起,星期二我无法参加。
571 And so, I'd like to proceed to the next stage.
所以,我要进行下一阶段了。
572 Excuse me, I'd like to ask you a question.
对不起,我可以问个问题吗?
573 Excuse me, but may I ask a question?
对不起,我可以问个问题吗?
574 Forgive me for interrupting, but I have a question.
对不起我插个嘴,我有一个问题。
575 Before you go on, I have a question.
在你接着干之前,我有一个问题。
576 I'm sorry to interrupt, but I'd like you to explain that a little more.
很抱歉,我插个嘴,我希望你多解释一些。
577 Sure, what did you want to know?
真的,你想知道什么呢?
578 Certainly. Ask whatever you like.
当然,你什么都可以问。
579 Do we really have the means to actually pull this off?
我们确实有办法把这事办成吗?
580 I'm sorry, but I didn't understand your question. Could you please restate it?
对不起,你的问题我没有理解,请你再说一遍好吗?
581 Would you please clarify your question?
请你把你的问题说清楚好吗?
582 I didn't catch that, Could you go over that again?
我没有听清楚,请你再说明一下好吗?
583 I'm sorry. I don't get what you're driving at.
抱歉,我不明白你的意思。
584 Could you hold your questions until I've finished?
请你把你的问题留到我把事情做完再问好吗?
585 I'd appreciate it if you'd wait until be end for questions.
如果你等我做完再询问我会感激你的。
586 There'll be time for questions at the end.
最后会有时间发问的。
587 How will we know whether it can have a positive effect on the company?
我们怎么会知道它对公司能有积极的效果呢?
588 That's a tough question to answer.
那是一个很难回答的问题。
589 How much will all this cost?
一共要花多少钱呢?
590 I will talk more about that in a moment.
目前我要多讨论那个问题。
591 I don't know the answer, but let me ask Mr. Chen to comment on that.
我不知道答案,让我问一下陈先生看他有什么看法。
592 I'll check into it and get back to you.
我查对一下然后送还给你。
593 I don't have the figures, but I'll find out.
我没有这个数据,但我会找到的。
594 That's not my area, but I'll get an answer for you.
那不是我的范围,但我会为你找出答案。
595 Let's ask Mr. Jiang to answer that.
那件事我让蒋先生来答复。
596 Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. It's very satisfying to see so many of you here.
各位女士各位先生,早上好,在这里见到你们大家使人感到非常满意。
597 Today, I'd like to show you something which I'm sure you'll find interesting.
今天我要向你们展示一些东西,我相信你们会感兴趣的。
598 Over 5,000 hours of work went into this software, and today it's my privilege to bring it to you.
这种软件的研制超过5000工作小时,今天我很荣辛地向你们展示它。
599 It's an honor to be speaking to you today.
今天跟你们说话至感荣幸。
600 I'm Barnard and it's my great honor to tell you about our new product.
我叫巴纳德,能够向你们说明我们的新产品,我感到非常荣幸。

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目