英语巴士网

商业英语会话 (6)

分类: 外贸英语 
Lesson 6: Inquiring about products 询问产品

    Tracy:You seem to be interested in our new J7 cellular telephone. Would you like to know more about it?

    崔西:您似乎对我们新型的J7 行动电话很感兴趣。您想知道更多的信息吗?

    Harold:Yes, I would. What does this button here do?

    哈洛德:是的,我想知道。这里这个按钮是作什么用的?

    Tracy:That button is for our call screening function. It allows you to identify the caller before you answer the call.

    崔西:那个按钮是来电显示功能。它可以让您在接电话之前先知道是谁来电。

    Harold:What else can you tell me about this phone?

    哈洛德:这个电话还有什么其它功能吗?

    Tracy:This special phone utilizes state-of-the-art technology to bring you several unique functions in addition to the call screening feature.

    崔西:这个特殊的电话除了来电显示的特色外,还运用最新科技提供您几项独特的功能。

    Harold:So, what are the unique functions?

    哈洛德:是什么独特的功能呢?

    Tracy:Oh, it's loaded with them. If you are outside of your service area, this cell phone can still receive messages.

    崔西:喔,功能有很多。就算你在系统服务区外,这支大哥大还是可以收到讯息。

    Harold:No kidding?

    哈洛德:真的吗?

    Tracy:In addition to that, it has a vibration feature that will let you know when you have a call if you don't want the ringing sound to interrupt important meetings. Here is our brochure with all the details.

    崔西:除了这点之外,如果您不想让电话铃声打断重要会议,还有震动功能可以通知你有来电。这是详细的产品简介。

    Harold:What is the price of the J7 model?

    哈洛德:J7 这一型的价格是多少?

    Tracy:The list price is US$110 per unit. We're offering a special in-show discount of 10%.

    崔西:标价是每支美金一百一十美元。在展示会场我们会有打九折的特价。

    Harold:Well, I'll have to contact my office and get back to you. Thanks.

    哈洛德:嗯,我得和公司联络之后再过来找你,谢谢

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目