英语巴士网

商务谈判实例:有关价格方面系列(中)

分类: 外贸英语 
The price for this commodity has changed somewhat compared with that of last year.

这种产品的价格和去年比有些变化。

When can I have your CIF firm offer?

我们什么时候可以得到成本加运费和保险费的实盘?

We can work out the offer this evening and give it to you tomorrow morning.

我们在今天晚上可以算出来,明天上午交给你方。

How long does your offer remain valid?

你们的报价几天内有效?

Our offer remains open for 3 days.

我们的报价三天内有效。

Is this your CIF quotation?

你们的报价是成本加运费和保险费的到岸价吗?

This is our FOB quotation sheet.

这是我们的F.O.B.价格单。

Are the prices on the list firm offer?

上面的价格是实盘吗?

All the quotations on the list are subject to our final confirmation.

单中的所有价格以我方最后确认为准。

I wonder whether there are any changes in your price.

不知你们的价格有没有变化?

I think its better for you to quote us your price first.

还是你方先报价吧。

Id like to have your lowest quotation C.I.F. San Francisco.

希望你们报一个C.I.F旧金山的最低价。

Would you please tell us the quantity you require so as to enable us to work out the offer?

为了便于报价,能不能请您谈谈你方所需的数量?

Can you give us an indication of your price?

请你们先提出一个估计价格吧!

The price for this commodity is US$400 per piece CIF San Francisco.

这种产品C.I.F.旧金山的价格是四百(400)美元一台

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目