英语巴士网

外贸英语中英互译总汇:装运(二)

分类: 外贸英语 
After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.

    从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。

    We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.

    请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。

    We'd better have a brief talk about the loading port.

    我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。

    We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.

    我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港。

    Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?

    咱们今天下午是不是谈谈卸货港的问题?

    He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.

    他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港问题交换了意见。

    Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading port in the producing country.

    有时因为在生产国找不到合适的装港,我们不得不转船。

    In case of transshipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges.

    货物如果转运,我们得多付运费。

    Partial shipment is allowed.

    允许分批装运。

    We must have the goods here in September for reshipment.

    货物必须9月份到达此地以便再转运

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目