外贸函电范例一般商业书信(五)
我们盼望着您的好消息。
We hope to hear from you favourably.
您在商场上如有需求, 即盼来函询价。
I hope to receive your inquiries when in the market.
我们希望能收到您的订单。
We hope to be favoured with your order.
我期待着您的好消息。
I hope to hear favourably from you.
我们希望这一行动能得到您的同意。
We hope this action will meet with your approval.
我们希望您能很快对此事做出决定。
We hope that you will give this matter prompt attention.
16. 留意签名
惠请留意我们每个人在下面的签名。
We would ask you kindly to note our respective signatures given below.
下面是他的签名传真件, 请惠予留意, 该签名效果与我的相同。
Below you will find a facsimile of his signature, which I ask you to regard as my own.
惠请留意我的签名。
Have the kindness to take note of my signature ……
请留意附在下面的签名。
I request your attention to his signature, appended below.
17. 诚请回信
回信
by return||by return of post||by return of mail
为供您回信方便, 随信附去免贴邮票的信封一个。
A return envelope that requires no postage is enclosed for your convenience in replying.
请开20美元的支票一张, 放在所附信封里, 立即寄给我们。
Make out your check for $20, put it in the enclosed envelope, and start it on its way to us——now.
为了使您从我们这里取得更进一步信息, 随信附去明信片一张备用。
A postcard is enclosed for your convenience in requesting further information.
届时, 用明信片告知我们, 本公司乐意奉告, 当然不会增加任何麻烦。
Then send back the postcard and we'll gladly tell you——without a bit of obligation, of course