英语巴士网

税收英语对话:总机构

分类: 外贸英语 
总机构是自营贸易吗?

Does your general establishment deal in self-conducted trade?

纳税人:欢迎您到我们办事处来。我们提交的免税申请收到了吗?

Taxpayer : you are welcome to our representative office .have you received the application for tax exemption presented by us ?

税务局:收到了,能介绍一下情况吗?

Tax official: yes, we have. But I need to investigate on it.

纳税人:我们办事处是为总公司在中国提供联络服务的。

Taxpayer: well, let me introduce my office at first. We provide liaison service for our general establishment.

税务局:你们还接受其他企业的委托吗?

Tax official: have you accepted the consignment from other company including the clients of the general establishment?

纳税人:没有。

Taxpayer: no, we have not.

税务局:你们代表总公司与境内的企业签定合同吗?

Tax official: have you signed the contract within china on behalf of your general establishment?

纳税人:没有。

Taxpayer: no, we have not either.

税务局:能提供总公司的销售合同和发票吗?

Tax official: can you provide the contract and selling invoice between your general establishment and the Chinese buyer?

纳税人:可以。

Taxpayer: yes, is the copy all right?

税务局:总公司是集团公司?

Tax official: ok .Can you introduce your general establishment? Is it a group company?

纳税人:不是。

Taxpayer: No, I t is not.

税务局:是控股公司?

Tax official: is it a equity controlled company?

纳税人:不是。

Taxpayer: no, it is not.

税务局:它的经营范围是什么?

Tax official: what is the scope of its business?

纳税人:主要从事通信领域的贸易。

Taxpayer: the trade in the field of telecommunication.

税务局:是自营贸易吗?

Tax official: is the trade self-conducted?

纳税人:是。

Taxpayer: yes.

税务局:能提供总公司与境外制造商签定的合同吗?

Tax official: can you provide the contract signed between your general establishment and the foreign maker?

纳税人:这是合同复印件。

Taxpayer: yes, here is the copy .

税务局:从合同签定的日期看,销售在前,购买在后,这说明不是销售自己的产品,不能视为自营贸易。

Tax official: thank you. Well , comparing the selling contract with the purchase one , I think that the selling is earlier than the purchase .It means that general establishment do not sell the product owned by itself , so the nature of the transaction is consignment trade , rather than self-conducted trade

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目