英语巴士网

外贸英语:付款(七)

分类: 外贸英语 

付款条件是外贸谈判时的重要一点。下面是一些谈判付款条件的常用表达,希望对您有用。

Our letter of credit will be opened early March.

我们在3月初开出信用证。

We'll open the credit one month before shipment.

我们在装船前1个月开立信用证。

Please open the L/C 20 to 30 days before the date of delivery.

请在交货前20到30天开出信用证。

This letter of credit expires on 15th July.

这张信用证7月15日到期。

The validity of the L/C will be extended to 30th August.

信用证的有效期将延至8月30日。

Will you persuade your customer to arrange for a one-month extension of L/C No.TD204?

你们能不能劝说客户将TD204号信用证延期一个月?

To do so, you could save bank charges for opening an L/C.

这样做,你们可以省去开证费用。

It's expensive to open an L/C because we need to put a deposit in the bank.

开证得交押金,因此花费较大。

We pay too much for such a letter of credit arrangement.

这种信用证付款方式让我们花费太大了。

There will be bank charges in connection with the credit.

开立信用证还要缴纳银行手续费。

A letter of credit would increase the cost of my import.

信用证会增加我们进口货物的成本。

The seller will request to amend the letter of credit.

卖方要求修改信用证。

Please amend L/C No.205 as follows.

请按下述意见修改第205号信用证。

Your refusal to amend the L/C is equivalent to cancellation of the order.

你们拒绝修改信用证就等于取消订单。

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目