如何介绍相识(二)
在商务场合,介绍相识是常有的事情。如何用简单的商务英语来介绍相识呢?下面就教您几招。
(5)
A: Will you introduce me to the new purchasing agent?
请替我引荐新来负责采购的人好吗?
B: Haven’t you met yet?
你们还没见面吗?
A: No, we haven’t.
嗯,没有。
B: I’ll be glad to do it.
我乐意为你们介绍。
(6)
A: I’ll call you next week.
我下个星期会打电话给你。
B: Do you know my number?
你知道我的号码吗?
A: No, I don’t.
不知道。
B: It’s right here in my card.
就在我的名片上。
(7)
A: Have we been introduced? 我们彼此介绍过了吗?
B: No, I don’t think we have been. 不,我想没有。
A: My name is Wong Xiaoming. 我叫王晓明。
B: And I’m Jack Smith. 我叫杰克•史密斯。
(8)
A: Is this Mr. Jones?
是琼斯先生吗?
B: Yes, that’s right.
是的。
A: I’m just calling to introduce myself. My name is Tang.
我打电话是向您作自我介绍,我姓唐。
B: I’m glad to meet you, Mr. Tang.
很高兴认识你,唐先生。
(9)
A: I have a letter of introduction here.
我这儿有一封介绍信。
B: Your name, please?
请问贵姓大名?
A: It’s David Chou.
周大卫。
B: Oh, yes, Mr. Chou. We’ve been looking forward to this.
啊,周先生,我们一直在等着您来。
(10)
A: Give me a name card and I’ll call you.
给我一张名片吧,我会打电话给你。
B: I’m sorry, but I don’t have any with me now.
真抱歉,我现在身上没带。
A: Just tell me your number, in that case.
这样子,那就告诉我你的电话号码好了。
B: It’s 322-5879.
322-5879。