英语巴士网

终于签合同了(四)

分类: 外贸英语 

来来往往几轮谈判,终于达成一致、可以签订合同了,实在是个不小的胜利啊!

(1)

A: Who is going to sign the contract for your side?

谁代表你们这一方签约?

B: The general manager.

我们总经理。

A: Shall I make an appointment to see him?

我是不是要约个时间跟他见见面?

B: Yes. Some time next week would be good.

好啊,就下个星期找个时间吧。

(2)

A: I’d like to look this over before I sign it.

签约之前我想再看过一遍。

B: Of course. Take your time.

当然,你慢慢看吧。

A: It looks fine to me.

看起来好像没什么问题。

B: Just sign there on the bottom.

那么,就请在下面这里签个名。

(3)

A: Here’s your copy of the contract.

这是你的那一份合同。

B: Good. I ’m glad we’re all done.

太好啦,我真高兴一切都完成了。

A: Yes, it’s nice to be finished.

是啊,完成了真好。

B: You can say that again.

说的是。

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目