第一次接待客户该说啥
1 欢迎语句
Welcome to our company
欢迎光临我们公司
Is this your first visit to our plant
第一次来我们公司吗?
Is there anything you are particularly interested in?
对我们的什么东西感兴趣吗?
2 请对方询问
Please feel free to ask any questions you want
没关系,请随便问什么吧
Please stop me if you have anything to ask
有什么就随便问吧
Just let me know if you have any questions
还有什么问题吗?
实用语句(2)
1.介绍个别部门
Our Administration Department is over there
我们的行政部在那边
I will show you our Marketing Department
我带你去看看我们的市场推广部
Allow me to show you our showroom
请允许我带你去看看展览室吧
2.关于销路
There is a great demand for this product
这种产品很好销
The goods are much in demand
这种产品很热销
This model is hot welcomeed by our clients
这种产品深受我们的客户欢迎
实用语句(3)
1. 议价
Would it be possible to have changes in price?
价格不能变了吗?
I think the price is not competitive enough
我想这个价格没有足够的竞争力
I am afraid the price is not acceptable
恐怕我不能接受这个价格
2. 还价
We can reduce the price by 30% if your order is big enough
如果你订购量够大的话价格可以降30%
We can reduce our price to the level you suggested
我们可以降低价格到你的要求
实用语句(4)
介绍新产品
This is our lastest model
这是我们的最新模型
Would you like to take a look at our new products?
想看看我们的新产品吗?
Have you come across this kind of products before?
您以前见过这种产品吗?
We hightly recommend this kind of products
我们极力推荐这中产品
实用语句(5)
作出保证
We guarantee that those misprinted user manuals will be replace
我们保证这些印错的用户手册将被换掉
We promise to deliver the goods before 4 oclock this afternoon
我们答应您今天下午四点钟前把货送到
Please let us know if the goods are not in good condition
请告诉我们实话是否货物不好
实用语句(6)
解释原因
Please understand we are processing your order as quickly as we can
您应该知道我们正在尽快地赶工
I will check and see what went wrong
我来查查看错在那里
It would be better if one of our engineers has a look at the machine
如果当时有一个工程师看一下该设备情况会好得多
Please accept our apologies for the delay
送货迟了请接受我们的道歉
I am sorry to hear that, there must be some errors in the production process
很对不起肯定是生产工序出错啦
实用语句(7)
询问详情
What exactly is the problem?
确实的问题是什么?
Can you give me the order number?
请告诉我订单号好吗?
What is the actual quantity stated?
实际的数量说明什么?
实用语句(8)
讨论合约内容
When can we discuss the contract?
什么时候我们可以商量签约
We would like to discuss the means of delivery detail
我们想详细商谈送货条款
There are some points we have not worked out
还有一些要点我们还没达成一致
实用语句(9)
不能立即决定
I can not give you a definte answer right now
我不能马上给您一个明确的答复
Please let me think it over
让我再考虑考虑周全吧
Would it be all right to give you an answer this afternoon?
下午再给您答复好吗?
实用语句(10)
在签约之前
When can we sign the contract?
我们什么时候签约?
Are you ready to sign?
您准备好签约了吗?
Are you satisfied to the contract?
对这合同满意吗?