英语巴士网

商务人士必备:经典口语900句(六)

分类: 外贸英语 

    226 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.

造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。

227 Do you have any comment on this clause?

你对这一条款有何看法?

228 No wonder everyone speak highly of your commercial integrity.

难怪大家都极为推崇你们的商业信誉。

229 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained. 重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。

230 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.

你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?

231 You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered.

你们尽可放心,我们会按时交货的。

232 We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment.

我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。

233 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.

合同将我们达成协议的内容基本上都写上了。

234 I hope no questions about the terms.

我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。

235 I"m glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。

236 I hope this will lead to further business between us.

我希望这次交易使我们之间的贸易进一步发展。

237 We"ll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.

我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。

238 I am ready to sign the agreement.

我已经准备好了签合同。

239 I"m sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy. 我知道你们要的是原件,不是传真件。

240 So I will receive and sign it overnight.

那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。

241 We"ll still be able to meet the deadline.

我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。

242 I will keep you posted. 我会与你保持联络。

243 What is your hurry? 什么事让您这么着急呢?

244 I"m sorry to burst in on you like this, but I"m really upset. 我很抱歉突然找您,但我真的很心烦。

245 What on earth has happened to trouble you so? 到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?

246 I"m afraid I have bad news for you.

恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。

247 The woolen sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we provided.

你们交货的羊毛衫和我厂提供的样品不一致。

248 You agreed that we could make a little change in design if necessary.

可你们曾经答应这,如有必要,图案可以稍作改动。

249 Our clients are very critical on quality.

我们的客户对商品的质量是很挑剔的。

250 What do you want us to do? 您看怎么办好?

    251 Our clients want a replacement.

我们的客户要求换货。

252 It"s a bit too hard. 这有点太难了吧。

253 It"s only the background color that"s not identical. 这仅仅是图案的底色不同而已。

254 It sounds like a reasonable solution.

这个解决办法还比较合理。

255 You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?

你的意思是你把计算机打开后什么也看不见?

256 I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor.

我想你的问题比较大,不只是显示器的问题。

257 Whatever it is, I need this computer to work.

不管是什么问题,我要求把这台计算机修好。

258 Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at?

你有没有办法把它带过来,让我们看一看?

259 If not, our repairman can come to you.

要不然,我们的维修人员可以上你那里去。

260 I would prefer if he comes here.

我倒愿意他去我们那里。

261 Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions.

我们昨天收到的第一张帐单,有一些问题。

262 I sure hope I can answer them for you.

我真的希望我能回答你的问题。

263 It does appear that way.看起来好象是这样的。

264 Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow.

请让我查查看,明天再给你答复。

265 As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able to take delivery.

由于它们残损如此严重,恐怕我们无法提货。

266 Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion? 你们知道残损部分的百分比吗?

267 We should require a survey report, so that we may know the extent of the damage.

我们将要求出具检验报告,以便我们能了解损坏的程度。

268 You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason why they are unassailable.

你们可以亲眼看到完好无损情况以及货物无法销售的原因。

269 We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit or during the unloading process, or by other reasons.

我们要弄清楚货物是否在运输途中受损,还是在卸货过程中受损,或者别的原因。

270 The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellent condition.

货物包装得很仔细,装船很小心,在这儿完好无损。

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目