外企面试中可能用到的英语问答(二)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)
Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
A:(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeplycares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.(他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
A:(I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)
A:(I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as ateam will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation couldbecome worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)
Q:What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)
A:Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner inorder to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)
Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失敗?)
A:None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chanceto correct my mistake.(我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)
Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.(什么会让你有成就感?)
A:Doing my best job for your company. (为贵公司竭力效劳。)
A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (尽我所能,完成一个项目。)
Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?
(假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?)
A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do somethingto help others. (我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。)
A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. (我乐意捐给教育机构。)
Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?)
A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。)
A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。)
Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什么事是你最关心的?)
A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO onour industry. (目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。)
Q:How long would you like to stay with this company?(你会在本公司服务多久呢?)