向老板汇报工作(1)
梅和托尼就展会的进行向老板汇报工作,这是顺利的一天。
(C =Customer, T = Tony, M = May, B=Boss)
M: Hello. Can I help you? Are you interested in holidays in Latin America?
M:你好,有什么需要吗?您对去拉丁美洲度假有兴趣吗?
C: Hello, yes. I'm interested in information on Mexico, especially Yucatan, and Guatemala. Do you do trips there?
C:你好,是的,我对墨西哥,尤其是尤卡坦半岛和危地马拉有兴趣。你们有去那里的旅游线路吗?
M: Yes we do. Is it for yourself or do you represent an agency?
M:有的。您是自己看还是旅游中介?
C: No, no. Just for myself.
C:自己看。
M: Right. This is the brochure for Mexico, Yucatan is at the back, and this is the brochure for Guatemala.
M:好的。这是墨西哥的旅游宣传册,尤卡坦半岛在背面,这是危地马拉的旅游宣传册。
C: Thank you.
C:谢谢。
M: Bye. Tony, don't forget to go and phone Head Office.
M:再见。托尼,别忘了去给总部打电话。
T: Oh yeah, thanks.
T:哦,谢谢。
T: Hello? Hello! Hello!
T:喂?喂?喂?
B: Hello?
B:喂?
T: This is Tony, phoning from England. We're at the conference.
T:我是托尼,从英国打来的。我们在展会上。
B: Oh, hello Tony. Is it all going well? Is everything OK?
B:哦,你好,托尼。一切顺利吗?
T: Yeah. We do need a few more brochures if you can send some.
T:顺利。还有没有宣传册了?我们还需要一些。
B: OK. We'll send them by express. And please try to find a British agent who could represent us there.
B:好的,我们快递过去。最好在那找一个英国中介为我们做代理。
T: Fine, we hadn't forgotten. What sort of agent, exactly?
T:好的,我们记着呢。具体是什么样的代理呢?
B: Someone to help us in Britain with publicity, advertising and so on.
B:那种在英国为我们做广告、宣传之类的代理。
T: OK. We'll make enquiries. I'll ring you again soon.
T:好的,我们去找一下,再联系。
B: Thanks. Speak to you later. Thanks Tony. Say hello to May, bye.
B:谢谢,改天聊。向梅问好,拜拜。