英语巴士网

提醒应聘者面试过程要注意的17方面

分类: 求职英语 

    1 Arrive late for the interview. 不要迟到。

2 Indicate you are late because the directions you were given were not good. 即使迟到也不要把不认识路当成借口。

3 Look disheveled and inappropriately dressed. 衣着要整洁得体。

4 Slouch in your seat. 坐姿要端正。

5 Don't maintain good eye contact with the interviewer. 要与面试官保持良好的眼神交流。

6 Do your company research at the interview by asking, "What do you guys do here?" 不要问面试的公司是哪个行业的。

7 Don't make a connection between your skills and the needs of the employer. 一定要把自己掌握的技能同所要应聘的岗位相挂钩。

8 Brag about how great you are, but neglect to cite evidence of your accomplishments. 不要炫耀自己的战绩而不给出实例。

9 Respond in an unfocused, disorganized, and rambling manner. 说话回答问题要讲求条理。

10 Remain low-key and display no enthusiasm for the job. 要对应聘的工作表现出充分的热情。

11 Answer most questions with simple "yes" and "no" answers. 不要仅仅用“是”或“不是”去回答问题。

12 Appear desperate for a job-any job. 适当表达对应聘职位的渴求。

13 Call the interviewer by his or her first name, or use the wrong name. 注意正确地称呼面试官。

14 Badmouth your current or former employer. 不要说领导的坏话。

15 Ask, "How am I doing? Are you going to hire me?" 不要问这两个问题。

16 Blurt out "I need to make at least $35,000. I hope this job pays at least that much," near the beginning of the interview. 不要在面试之初就不假思索地报出想要的薪酬。

17 When asked, "Do you have any questions?", reply "No." 当面试者问你还有何问题的时候,千万不要说没有问题。

最后需要提醒大家注意的是,英式英语和美式英语对于“简历”的称呼是不同的。The term curriculum vitae (a Latin expression meaning the course of life) is generally used in British English while resume (a French word meaning summary) is used in America and elsewhere. Many British people simply use the initials CV to refer to curriculum vitae. 求职英语就先聊到这里。求职只是迈出了职业生涯的第一步,如何做好工作,成功实现自我才是我们更该关心和注目的,祝大家事业有成!

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目